The Commission for the Reception and Investigation of UFO Reports (CRIDOVNI - Uruguayan Air Force) presented some results of the investigation based on the study of the appearance of unidentified objects recorded by the military regarding the characteristics and behavior of these UFOs:
- On the radars of the airspace, the development of the UFO speed above Mach 10 and turns by 90 degrees without deceleration was recorded.
- During acceleration, they changed their color, going from yellowish-white to orange and red.
- When interacting with the ground (planting), they left traces on the ground, in some cases its chemical composition has undergone changes, for example, in terms of phosphorus, manganese and zinc.
- When meeting people, these UFOs caused 1 degree burns at a short distance.
“By interacting with houses, they caused power outages, electromagnetic changes (malfunctions of televisions, radios and cell phones), and strong vibrations in building structures.
- In case of contact with animals, organs are harvested.
- In flight near aircraft, they caused overheating in lighting systems and malfunctions in navigation devices.
- The pilots in flight noticed that these objects, disappearing from the field of view, continue to emit light in the infrared spectrum, which was established with the help of night sights.
- Most of the pilots' reports are related to the observation of small luminous spheres at night.
- It was also found that many observations are taking place in mountainous areas and in the coastal strip in the south of the country.
The Commission for the Reception and Investigation of Reports of Contact with Unidentified Flying Objects (CRIDOVNI) was established on August 7, 1979.
CRIDOVNI: Directorate of the Uruguayan Air Force Main Command. Airbase "Captain Manuel Boiso Lanza"